Thursday, September 22, 2011

Skull 'n Bones Mask for Halloween

Honestly, I bought this Skull 'n bones mask for halloween because it was the cheapest mask, just $22.22 to match my goals for this costume, but it is a lot bigger than it lets you realize when you get it.... I put it on and it kinda makes me look like some sort of gorilla lol. I can't use it for this project, but I'm not going to return it, there is nothing wrong with it, it would make a fine halloween costume it just looks bad for what I want to do.

The skull mask is oversized and the picture is a little misleading. This is most certainly an adult mask and it helps (if you have a smaller head) to stuff the top and sides. If you have a large head ( like me ) you may have to trim the eye inlets so that the mask will be more comfortable around the eyes and brow. Get more detail about this Skull'n bones mask.